Intellex IP supports IP cameras with performance of up to 480 ips at 1CIF and 240 ips at 4CIF. Intellex IP integrates seamlessly with existing Intellex systems and analog and digital cameras to leverage prior investments. Its scalable 1U form factor complements the design of large systems. The ability to use existing IT network cable further reduces total cost of ownership. For a list of IP Edge devices that are compatible with the Intellex IP, please refer to the IP Camera Compatibility Application note in the Documents tab of the Intellex IP product page.
- Support for IP cameras and the 4-channel IP video encoders which allows customers to plug analog outputs into an American Dynamics surveillance environment to capture, display, store, retrieve and analyze security data over an IT network connection.
- Capture up to 4 CIF resolution
- Dual embedded Gigabit NIC
- Integrated recording and storage in a 1U rack mount chassis
- Keyboard, video, monitor (KVM) port on front
- Windows XP operating system
- 1.0 TB or 2.0 TB SATA hard drive configurations
- 16 video inputs
- Simultaneously record, play back, view remotely, conduct a search and more
- Supports up to 20 simultaneous client connections