American Dynamics ADVE1SSA - SSA VideoEdge NVR 4.0 - Per Camera License - 1 year
VideoEdge is a high-performance NVR that supports multi-channel audio and dual streaming for a robust enterprise video management solution. Pre-configured bundled server solutions utilize an embedded Linux operating system, web server, as well as user, camera, network and storage management applications. The unique victor unified video management solution allows you to view and manage all of your VideoEdge NVRs, as well as any Intellex DVRs you may have, all from one intuitive interface.
New VideoEdge NVR 4.01 Server Platform
- Optimized and customized Dell T310 with multiple drive configurations.
- All servers include Tier 2 near-line SAS hard drives.
- The servers support for up to 200 Mbps of video record to disk for either internal or external storage.
- New user defined motion sensitivity on VideoEdge NVR which allows the user to adjust settings on a ‘per camera’ basis. This enables elimination/reduction of false positives which can be introduced due to reflections, noise or other uninteresting changes.
- This setting affects motion meta-data and is generated in real-time from the video stream on the VideoEdge NVR which is used for:
1. Record on motion
2. Motion event/alarm
3. Meta data creation for motion based searches.
Megapixel Motion Detection Support
- The VideoEdge NVR now has the ability to generate motion meta-data for high resolution MJPEG video streams. The maximum allowed video resolution for MJPEG motion detection has been increased to 1280x960.
Field Upgradable Camera Handler Deployment
- The VideoEdge NVR now provides support for the installation of new camera manufacturers and models via separate camera handler packs. The camera packs are available on the America Dynamics website.