Channel Vision's ARIA 8” High Performance In-Ceiling Loudspeakers feature high power handling capability that provides true stereo quality sound that goes beyond background music. The pivoting tweeters can be aimed to any position to custom fit any room, making them perfect for home audio systems or home theater entertainment applications. High quality materials ensure long life and great performance. Gold speaker wire terminals not only provide better contact surface but also offer less resistance to signal transfer for a clearer sound.
Item# : IC814
- 8" High performance in-ceiling loudspeaker
- High power handling capacity
- Gold speaker terminals
- Proprietary pivoting "Pole Piece" technology with 1" voice coil
- Kevlar woofer with butyl rubber surround and a 24 ounce magnet
- Small perforated designer grille
- Recommended power: 20W to 180W (Peak)
- Frequency range: 45Hz - 22kHz ± 6dB
- Crossover: 12dB / octave (low pass)
- 12dB / octave (high pass)
- Sensitivity: 90dB (1W/1m)
- Power Handling: 180 Watts peak
- Drivers: 1- 1” Soft dome tweeter
- 1- 8” Kevlar woofer
- Magnet: 24-ounce ferrite magnet
- Impedance: 8 ohms
- Finish: ABS plastic
- Dimensions: 10.75" OD. 4.5" height (from surface of wall board)
- Hole size: 9.5" diameter
Founded in 1993 and ranked among the top companies in the custom electronics industry, Channel Vision Technology is a leading manufacturer of innovative technology products in Home Automation, Structured Wiring Systems, Wireless Audio, Whole House Intercom Systems, Security Cameras and DVR's in both residential and commercial applications.
Its broad-range of electronic solutions are designed to provide lifestyle enhancements for residents, while equipping homes and business for greater safety, convenience and entertainment.