Channel Vision's ARIA 5.25" In-Ceiling Custom Installation Speakers feature high power handling capability providing true stereo quality sound that goes beyond background music. The pivoting tweeters can be aimed to any position to custom fit any room, making them perfect for whole-house audio or home surround sound theater applications. High quality materials ensure long life and great performance. Gold speaker wire terminals not only provide better contact surface but also offer less resistance to signal transfer for a clearer sound.
Item# : IC514
- 5.25" High Performance in-ceiling loudspeaker
- High power handling capacity
- Recommended power: 20W to 100W (peak)
- Gold speaker terminals
- Pivoting tweeter technology with 1" voice coil with neodymium magnet, and silk soft dome
- Kevlar woofer with butyl rubber surround and an
18 ounce magnet
- Small perforated designer grille
- Frequency range: 55Hz - 22kHz ± 3dB
- Sensitivity: 89dB (1W / 1m)
- Power Handling: 100 Watts peak
- Drivers: 1.75” Soft dome pivoting tweeter,
1- 5.25” Kevlar woofer
- Impedance: 8 ohms
- Finish: ABS plastic
- Dimensions: 8” OD. 4.21 height
(from surface of wall board)
- Weight: 2.25 Lbs as shipped
- Hole size: diameter 6.5”
Founded in 1993 and ranked among the top companies in the custom electronics industry, Channel Vision Technology is a leading manufacturer of innovative technology products in Home Automation, Structured Wiring Systems, Wireless Audio, Whole House Intercom Systems, Security Cameras and DVR's in both residential and commercial applications.
Its broad-range of electronic solutions are designed to provide lifestyle enhancements for residents, while equipping homes and business for greater safety, convenience and entertainment.