- Access Control
- AV Home Theater
- Camera Lenses
- CCTV Cameras
- Digital Video Recorders
- DVR Lockboxes
- Fiber Optics
- Housings / Mounts
- Installation Accessories
- Loss Prevention
- Networking Premise Wiring
- Non-Functioning Security
- PC DVR Cards
- Power Supplies
- Test Equipment
- UPS / Surge Protectors
- Video Baluns / Transmission
- Video, Power & Data Distribution
- --- Shop By Manufacturer ---
- American Dynamics
- Byte Brothers
- Channel Vision
- Computar CCTV Lenses
- Ganz CCTV
- Platinum Tools
- Preferred Power Products P3
- Discontinued Items
Welcome guest, Login
ICM Corp CPLCRBC-Y Radial Double Bubble Compression Tool
ICM Corp CPLCRBC (Yellow) Radial Double Bubble Compression Tool
ICM Corp's Double Bubble connectors create two 360 degree compression connections, one exterior and one interior, providing a permanent double bubble connection. The Double Bubble connector system offers connectors for both plenum and non-plenum cable. Connectors available in RCA, BNC and F type connectors for Standard RG59, RG6 and Mini coax cable.
- Creates two 360 degree compression connections for better seal
- Provides superior protection against moisture
- Compression tool can crimp a full line of BNC, RCA and F-type connectors
- This tool is designed to work with ICM's full line of Double Bubble 360 Compression Connectors
- ICM-CPLCRBC requires no adjustments and is ready to use out of box.
- Tool works with RG59, RG6, Security Coax Cable and Mini Coax cable.
- Made in the USA
|Part Number||Handle Color||Stock Status||Price|
- Use With : RG59, RG6, Security Coax Cable, and Mini Coax Cable
- Connector Types : RCA, BNC, F-Type Connectors
- Works With : ICM's full line of Double Bubble 360 Compression Connectors
- Weight : 1.25 lbs
- Dimensions : 7" x 2.75" x 1"
Patented Non-Blind Entry
- ICM's patented floating pin and non-blind entry design allow installers to see when the wire is set in the pin before compressing the connector.
- Non-Blind Entry allows installer to see the center conductor entering the connector at the base of the connector.
- Pin prongs are open for non-blind entry and easy insertion of the center conductor.
- Once the center conductor is inserted and pushed into the connector body, the plastic guide slides back and compresses the pin onto the center conductor making a 360 degree conical compression on the center conductor.
How To Guide
<HOW TO GUIDE>