TCP/IP Transmission Over UTP with PoE - Up to 1,960 ft. ( Includes Transmitter and Receiver)
EL1500U IP ethernet network extender-PoE Inserter (EtherStretch) can quickly turn any ordinary 4 pair category network cable into a high speed network communication & PoE path. When operating over a 4 pair category network cable, distances of up to 600 meters (1,960 feet) can be achieved. The EL1500U IP video network extender system consists of a transmitter and a receiver set, which requires very little installation time & absolutely no set up or configuration. The transmitter and receiver are transparent to the network and have no IP or MAC addressing. Simply connect your network devices to the network ports of the transmitter and receiver along with existing cabling and the system begins communicating. LED indicators show the status of network communication and PoE power.
When connected to a PoE switch, power from the switch is used as the power source for the connected EL1500U receiver. In applications where network switches are not PoE capable, an optional power source (PS48 sold separately) can be used to insert power to the EL1500U receiver. The power is sent from the receiver over a 4 pair category cable to the transmitter. The transmitter use PoE as its power source and powers the connected PoE network device as well. The EL1500U UTP network extender extends network communications to overcome cable distance limitations offering connections to devices in locations traditional networking does not allow.
- Transmits up to distances of 600 meters ⁄ 1,960 feet
- Supports PoE and network communications
- Supports any network device, including IP cameras
- Fully transparent to the network
- Built-in surge protection
- Easy to install, no set up required
- No MAC or IP addressing required
- LED indicators for network signals, link status and power
- Optional power supply can insert POE power for non-POE switches