FRS311000R00 Rack Mount Single Channel Video Only Receiver - 1550nm
Nitek's FRS311000R00 is a single fiber channel Universal-Mode™ video receiver. Nitek's unique Universal-Mode™ optics allow the same unit to be used with single-mode or multi-mode fiber optic cabling types.
The 3000 Series fiber optic transmission systems are designed to provide point-to-point, broadcast quality video transmission at an affordable cost, without compromise. The video is transmitted in a real time full bandwidth digital format. This insures the highest quality regardless of distance. By transmitting the video in an uncompressed format, there is no latency or loss of video quality.
An Automatic Gain control feature built into the receiver makes this a ‟plug-and-play” video system, requiring no field setup or adjustments. The unit is equipped with LED indicators which provide an at-a-glance operating and optics state. The 3000 Series 10 bit digital technology combined with ease of installation and inherent reliability have made this the system of choice for critical applications.
- Real time 10 Bit digital video eliminates signal degradation associated with distance.
- Automatic Gain control minimizes setup and adjustment time.
- Universal-ModeT allows the same unit to be used with multi-mode or single-mode fiber without any set up or field configuration.
- Wide dynamic range. Provides ‟broadcast quality” video transmission.
- Receiver is equipped with a front panel LED status indicator to provide at-a-glance diagnostics of the system's video and optics state.
- Directly supports all NTSC, PAL, or SECAM video formats.
- Broad operating temperature range for use in protected outdoor applications.
- Modular rack mount card provides flexible system design.