FRS541100S00 Four Channel Stand Alone Video Only Receiver with Bi-Directional RS422/485/232
Nitek's FRS541100S00 is a four channel Universal-Mode™ video receiver. Nitek's unique Universal-Mode™ optics allow the same unit to be used with 1 single-mode or multi-mode fiber optic cabling type.
The 5000 Series fiber optic transmission systems are designed to provide multi-channel, point-to-point, broadcast quality video transmission at an affordable cost, without compromise. The video is transmitted in a real time full bandwidth digital format. This insures the highest quality regardless of distance. By transmitting the video in an uncompressed format, there is no latency or loss of video quality. The 5000 Series uses Coarse Wavelength Division Multiplexing (CWDM) to transmit 2 wavelength channels for video transmission on a single optical fiber.
Automatic gain control is built into the 5000 Series receivers making this a ‟plug-and-play” video system, requiring no field setup or adjustments. Receivers are equipped with LED indicators which provide an at-a-glance operating and optics state.
- Real time 10 Bit digital video eliminates signal degradation associated with distance.
- Automatic Gain control minimizes setup and adjustment time.
- Switchable P/T/Z data interface allows interfacing with a wide range of manufacturers' protocols.
- Universal-Mode™ allows the same unit to be used with multi-mode or single-mode fiber without any set up or field configuration.
- Wide dynamic range. Provides ‟broadcast quality” video transmission.
- Directly supports all NTSC, PAL or SECAM video formats.
- Units are equipped with front panel LED status indicators to provide at-a-glance diagnostics of the system's video and optics state.
- Broad operating temperature range for use in protected outdoor applications.