- Access Control
- AV Home Theater
- Camera Lenses
- CCTV Cameras
- Digital Video Recorders
- DVR Lockboxes
- Fiber Optics
- Housings / Mounts
- Installation Accessories
- Loss Prevention
- Networking Premise Wiring
- Non-Functioning Security
- PC DVR Cards
- Power Supplies
- Test Equipment
- UPS / Surge Protectors
- Video Baluns / Transmission
- Video, Power & Data Distribution
- --- Shop By Manufacturer ---
- American Dynamics
- Byte Brothers
- Channel Vision
- Computar CCTV Lenses
- Ganz CCTV
- Platinum Tools
- Preferred Power Products P3
- Discontinued Items
Welcome guest, Login
FRS581110R00 Eight Channel Rack Mount Video Only Receiver with Bi-Directional RS422/485/232 + Ethernet
Nitek's FRS581110R00 is an eight channel Universal-Mode™ video receiver. Nitek's unique Universal-Mode™ optics allow the same unit to be used with 1 single-mode or multi-mode fiber optic cabling types.
The 5000 Series fiber optic transmission systems are designed to provide multi-channel, point-to-point, broadcast quality video transmission at an affordable cost, without compromise. The video is transmitted in a real time full bandwidth digital format. This insures the highest quality regardless of distance. By transmitting the video in an uncompressed format, there is no latency or loss of video quality. The 5000 Series uses Coarse Wavelength Division Multiplexing (CWDM) to transmit 2 wavelength channels for video transmission on a single optical fiber.
Automatic gain control is built into the 5000 Series receivers making this a ‟plug-and-play” video system, requiring no field setup or adjustments. Receivers are equipped with LED indicators which provide an at-a-glance operating and optics state.
- Real time digital transmission eliminates signal degradation associated with distance.
- Universal-Mode™ allows the same unit to be used with multi-mode or single-mode fiber without any set up or field configuration.
- Wide dynamic range. No adjustments are required for installation, ‛plug-and-play’.
- Configurations available in single fiber and twin fiber configurations.
- Receivers equipped with front panel LED status indicators provide at-a-glance diagnostics of the systems video and optics state.
- Front panel LED status indicators provide at-a-glance status monitoring.
- Modular rack mount card provides flexible system design.
|Optical||Accepts both multi- and single-mode fiber|
|Multi-mode||50/125 or 62.5/125|
|Single Fiber option||1310/1550nm|
|Path Loss||20dB min.|
|CWDM option||22dB min.|
|Operating Temperature||-40° to 165° Fahrenheit|
|Operating Humidity||0 to 95% non-condensing|
|Power Requirements||+12VDC to +24VDC ac/dc|
|Width||1 Card Slot|
|Input / Output Level||1V p/p nominal|
|Input / Output Impedance||75 Ohm Unbalanced|
|Frequency Response||10Hz to 5.75Mhz|
|Signal to Noise Ratio||67dB minimum|
|Data interface||RS232, RS422 (full duplex, two wire)|
|RS485 (half duplex, two wire)|
|Slide switch selectable||Yes|
|Data rate per channel||Up to 512kb/s w/o Ethernet|
|Up to 256kb/s w/ Ethernet|
|Data Interface||10/100BaseT auto negotiate|