- Access Control
- AV Home Theater
- Camera Lenses
- CCTV Cameras
- Digital Video Recorders
- DVR Lockboxes
- Fiber Optics
- Housings / Mounts
- Installation Accessories
- Loss Prevention
- Networking Premise Wiring
- Non-Functioning Security
- PC DVR Cards
- Power Supplies
- Test Equipment
- UPS / Surge Protectors
- Video Baluns / Transmission
- Video, Power & Data Distribution
- --- Shop By Manufacturer ---
- American Dynamics
- Byte Brothers
- Channel Vision
- Computar CCTV Lenses
- Ganz CCTV
- Platinum Tools
- Preferred Power Products P3
- Discontinued Items
Welcome guest, Login
FOR USE WITH TR560. Live video transmission for operation over twisted pair or Category 5 cables. Active Video Balun Receiver for UTP transmission from 100 to 6,000 feet (30 to 1,800 meters).
The TR560 is designed for operation over Category 2, 3, 4 or 5 twisted pair cable and require the use of a Nitek transmitter unit. The unit works equally well over existing communication and computer network spare pairs, or new cable installations.
Advanced receiver electronics provide complete immunity from ground loop, hum and noise to produce maximum video quality with virtually no loss. A DIP switch on the unit provides precise adjustment of gain and frequency compensation, allowing the system to be "fine-tuned" for any cable. This unique feature provides easy adjustment for optimum performance over the entire operating range and also allows cable length to be estimated with a wide safety margin, when bidding CCTV twisted pair transmission jobs.
The TR560 includes a power supply. Complete systems including the receiver, transmitter and power supplies are available.
- Active electronics compensate for frequency and level loss
- Built-in protection from power surges, transients, static or other electrical interference
- High resolution color or monochrome video
- Complete immunity to ground loop; video and AC can be run in a common raceway, where allowed
- Video can be run in the same cable with telephone and computer signals
- Weatherproof design
- Easy to install
- Elevators - making traveling coax unnecessary
- High Rise Buildings - between floors, through punchdown blocks
- Detention Facilities - using existing communication wiring
- High Voltage Facilities - high immunity to AC power interference
- Parking Garages - where running coax is difficult to impossible
- Remote Gates - can be run in same cable with audio and gate control
Wire and Cable Recommendations
Twisted Sender is recommended for use with unshielded twisted pair (UTP) wiring. The systems will operate over wire gauges from 26 AWG through 12 AWG but are optimized for 24 AWG. Category 2, 3, 4 or 5 cabl may be used.
Individually shielded pairs should be avoided, as they drastically reduce the operating range of the systems. Multi-pair cable with an overall shield is acceptable. Video can be operated in the same communication cable coexistent with telephone, computer, control signals, power voltages and other video signals. While video may be routed through telephone punch down block terminals, any bridge-taps, also called T-taps and any resistive, capacitive or inductive devices MUST BE removed from the pair.