This item has been replaced by AD-ADCI600F-B521
American Dynamics ADCI400-B021 - llustra 400 Bullet - .67 MP - White
The Illustra 400 Series Bullet Camera has one of the most powerful sensor-processor combinations available on the market with a weatherproof IP66 sleek enclosure. Its 896 x 720 resolution sets it apart as a versatile device, bridging “standard resolution” with 650k pixels for incredibly high resolution. This powerful resolution and H.264 compression creates a blend of image quality and bandwidth-friendly performance.
With wide dynamic range, advanced onboard storage, and remote management, these IP cameras deliver superior quality and versatility.
Power over Ethernet (802.3 af PoE) enables a single cable to power the device while sending video and receiving commands, saving time and installation costs.
PoE also powers the integrated IR illuminators up to 18m (55 ft). The IR illuminators take the Illustra 400 Bullet’s low light performance to a higher level.While the 400 Series delivers clarity at 0.2 lux in color and 0.01 lux in black & white, the IR illuminator allows these levels to go even lower. When low light is important, the illuminators will light the scene when there is zero ambient light.
- Maximum resolution of 2/3 megapixel
- H.264 compression with 30 ips
- Sleek IP66-rated weatherproof construction
- Adjustable sunshield with security screws
- Wide dynamic range for clarity in high contrast environments
- Industry-leading low light clarity in color and black & white
- Dual streaming, progressive scan video
- PoE compliant (802.11af)
- Camera supplied with arm mount