This part has been replaced with BEL-CPLCRBC-BR
ICM Corp CPLCRBC (Green) Radial Double Bubble Compression Tool
ICM Corp's Double Bubble connectors create two 360 degree compression connections, one exterior and one interior, providing a permanent double bubble connection. The Double Bubble connector system offers connectors for both plenum and non-plenum cable. Connectors available in RCA, BNC and F type connectors for Standard RG59, RG6 and Mini coax cable.
- Creates two 360 degree compression connections for better seal
- Provides superior protection against moisture
- Compression tool can crimp a full line of BNC, RCA and F-type connectors
- This tool is designed to work with ICM's full line of Double Bubble 360 Compression Connectors
- ICM-CPLCRBC requires no adjustments and is ready to use out of box.
- Tool works with RG59, RG6, Security Coax Cable and Mini Coax cable.
- Made in the USA
- Use With : RG59, RG6, Security Coax Cable, and Mini Coax Cable
- Connector Types : RCA, BNC, F-Type Connectors
- Works With : ICM's full line of Double Bubble 360 Compression Connectors
- Weight : 1.25 lbs
- Dimensions : 7" x 2.75" x 1"
Patented Non-Blind Entry
- ICM's patented floating pin and non-blind entry design allow installers to see when the wire is set in the pin before compressing the connector.
- Non-Blind Entry allows installer to see the center conductor entering the connector at the base of the connector.
- Pin prongs are open for non-blind entry and easy insertion of the center conductor.
- Once the center conductor is inserted and pushed into the connector body, the plastic guide slides back and compresses the pin onto the center conductor making a 360 degree conical compression on the center conductor.
How To Guide
<HOW TO GUIDE>