DL2105 RS232 Line Driver - 12,000 ft.
The DL2105 is designed for operation over category cabling and standard 24 AWG telephone pairs. This system allows you to use unshielded twisted pair cable making it unnecessary to use 18 AWG shielded pairs. The unit works equally well over existing communication cables, computer network spare pairs or new cable installations. A highly balanced output design assures that the system will not interfere with other equipment on the network. The DL2105 units are designed for easy connection to standard security equipment, including keyboards, matrixes, P/T/Z systems, access control systems, CPU units, etc. The DL2105 is a two unit system that connects using twisted pair from transmitter to receiver to extend RS232 up to 12,000 feet. All connections are via a screw less terminal block that accepts wire sized from 12 to 26 AWG. The system works with all Baud rates up to 64K. It is possible to daisy-chain up to 24 receiver units (extra receivers must be ordered separately) from a single transmitter.
- EIA RS232 standard inputs and outputs
- Data speeds of 64K Baud
- Built-in surge suppression
- Balanced communication output can be run in the same cable with telephone, video and other computer signals
- Screw less terminal blocks allow easy connection to any wire type from 12 to 26 AWG
- RoHS COMPLIANT 2002/95/EC