FRS324104S00 Standalone Dual Video Tx + Bi-Directional data & Bi-Directional Aux Comm 1310/1550nm
Nitek's FRS324104S00 is a two channel video and data, Universal-Mode™ receiver. The system requires a single fiber per channel. Both video and data are transmitted over the same fiber channel. Nitek's unique Universal-Mode™ optics allow the unit to be used with single-mode or multi-mode fiber optic cabling types.
The 3000 Series fiber optic transmission systems are designed to provide point-to-point, broadcast quality video transmission at an affordable cost, without compromise. The video is transmitted in a real time full bandwidth digital format. This insures the highest quality regardless of distance. By transmitting the video in an uncompressed format, there is no latency or loss of video quality.
An Automatic Gain control feature built into the 3000 Series compatible receivers makes this a ‟plug-and-play” video system, requiring no field setup or adjustments. The receivers are equipped with LED indicators which provide an at-a-glance operating and optics state. The 3000 Series 10 bit digital technology combined with ease of installation and inherent reliability have made this the system of choice for many critical applications.
- Real time 10 Bit digital video eliminates signal degradation associated with distance.
- Automatic Gain control minimizes setup and adjustment time.
- Switchable P/T/Z data interface allows interfacing with a wide range of manufacturers’ protocols.
- Universal-ModeT allows the same unit to be used with multi-mode or single-mode fiber without any set up.
- Wide dynamic range. Provides ‟broadcast quality” video transmission.
- Directly supports all NTSC, PAL or SECAM video formats.
- Compatible 3000 Series Receivers are equipped with front panel LED status indicators to provide at-a-glance diagnostics of the system's video and optics state.
- Broad operating temperature range for use in protected outdoor applications outdoor applications.