FRS581110S00 Eight Channel Stand Alone Video Only Receiver with Bi-Directional RS422/485/232 + Ethernet
Nitek's FRS581110S00 is an eight channel Universal-Mode™ video receiver. Nitek's unique Universal-Mode™ optics allow the same unit to be used with 1 single-mode or multi-mode fiber optic cabling type.
The 5000 Series fiber optic transmission systems are designed to provide multi-channel, point-to-point, broadcast quality video transmission at an affordable cost, without compromise. The video is transmitted in a real time full bandwidth digital format. This insures the highest quality regardless of distance. By transmitting the video in an uncompressed format, there is no latency or loss of video quality. The 5000 Series uses Coarse Wavelength Division Multiplexing (CWDM) to transmit 2 wavelength channels for video transmission on a single optical fiber.
Automatic gain control is built into the 5000 Series receivers making this a ‟plug-and-play” video system, requiring no field setup or adjustments. Receivers are equipped with LED indicators which provide an at-a-glance operating and optics state.
- Real time digital transmission eliminates signal degradation associated with distance.
- Universal-Mode™ allows the same unit to be used with multi-mode or single-mode fiber without any set up or field configuration.
- Wide dynamic range. No adjustments are required for installation, ‛plug-and-play’.
- Configurations available in single fiber and twin fiber configurations.
- Receivers equipped with front panel LED status indicators provide at-a-glance diagnostics of the systems video and optics state.
- Front panel LED status indicators provide at-a-glance status monitoring.
- Standalone transmitters and receivers for ease of installation.