Includes VB43ATF transceiver and TR510 active receiver.
The TS510 is a complete video system designed to transmit video and remotely power one stationary camera over one Category 3 or better twisted pair cable. The system consists of a TR510M active receiver and a VB43ATF transceiver. The units work equally well over existing communication and computer network spare pairs, or new cable installations. Advanced receiver electronics provide complete immunity from ground loop, hum and noise to produce maximum video quality with virtually no loss.
Dip switches on the TR510 unit provides precise adjustment of gain and frequency compensation, allowing the system to be "fine-tuned" for any cable. This unique feature provides easy adjustment for optimum performance over the entire operating range and also allows cable length to be estimated with a wide safety margin, when bidding CCTV twisted pair transmission jobs.
The system includes RK45 jack connectors for quick and confident connections.The TR510M also features intelligent light link indicators to detect the presence of video and power.
- Intelligent Light Link Indicator
- RJ45 Jack Connectors
- Power Low-wattage Cameras From Head-End
- Active electronics compensate for frequency and level loss
- Built-in protection from power surge, transients,static or other electrical interference
- High resolution color or monochrome video
- Complete immunity to ground loop; video and AC can be run in a common raceway, where allowed
- Video can be run in the same cable with telephone and computer signals
- Connects Directly to Camera
- Weather resistant design
- Easy to install