Preferred Power Products P3 P3AT-365-2
Dual Annual Event Timer
The P3AT-365-2 is an extremely versatile 24 hour, 365 day event timer. It is engineered to support a wide range of applications such as home and building automation, security, access control and lighting control.
The P3AT-365-2 allows events to be set for single or multiple operations on a daily or weekly schedule. In addition the block programming feature enables events to be repeated on any combination of consecutive days
- EE Prom memory protects against loss of programming due to power failure
- Accurate crystal controlled clock
- Momentary and/or latching events
- Up to 50 individually programmed daily and weekly events
- User friendly programming
- Block programming capacity can accommodate a total of 350 events per week
- Up to 10 programmable holiday dates
- Alphanumeric LCD display simplifies programming
- Automatic compensation for leap year
- Lifetime warranty
- 12 to 24 volts AC or DC operation
- Standby current: 10mA (relay OFF), 50 mA (relay ON)
- Battery charging current is 100mA
- Tandem relay mode
- Lithium battery backup maintains clock (optional, not included)
- Form “C” relay contacts are rated 10AMPS @ 120VAC/28VDC
- Board dimensions: 5.25” (L) x 3” (W) x 1” (H).
- Built-in charger for 12VDC sealed lead acid or gel type batteries (maximum charge current 100mA).
P3AT-365-2 Spec Sheet