PREFERRED POWER PRODUCTS P3 P3PS-7-SU
The P3PS-7-SU is a supervised power supply and charger. It is engineered to convert low voltage AC input into 12VDC or 24VDC @ 7 AMPS of continuous supply current
The P3PS-7-SU has a number of applications for accessories requiring additional power.
- Filtered and electronically regulated output.
- Built-in charger for sealed lead acid or gel type batteries.
- Automatic switch over to stand-by battery when AC fails.
- AC fail and low battery supervision (form "c" contacts)
- 100% full load burn-in tested.
- Circuit breaker batter protection
- AC input and DC output LED indicators.
- Trim pot adjustable voltage.
- Includes battery leads
- Short circuit and thermal overload protection
- Lifetime warranty.
- Dip switch selectable 12VDC or 24VDC output.
- 7 AMPS continuous output current at 12VDC or 24VDC.
- Maximum charge current .5 amps.
- Board dimensions: 5.25” (L) x 3.25” (W) x 1.6” (H).
P3PS-7-SU Spec Sheet