PREFERRED POWER PRODUCTS P3 P3LP-1.5-OXSE
The P3LP-1.5 is a linear power supply and charger. It is engineered to convert low voltage AC input into 6VDC or 12VDC @1.5 AMPS or 24VDC @1 AMP of continuous supply current.
The P3LP-1.5 has a number of applications for CCTV, access control and general security system
accessories that require DC power.
- Filtered and electronically regulated output.
- Built-in charger for sealed lead acid or gel type batteries.
- Automatic switch over to stand-by battery when AC fails.
- Thermal overload and short circuit protection.
- 100% full load burn-in tested.
- Circuit breaker battery protection.
- AC input and DC output LED indicators.
- Trim pot adjustable voltage.
- Includes battery leads.
- Lifetime warranty
- 1.5 AMP continuous output current at 6VDC-12VDC.
- 1 AMP continuous output current @ 24VDC
- Dip switch selectable 6VDC - 12VDC - 24VDC
- Maximum charge current 300mA.
- Board dimensions: 3" (L) x 2.5” (W) x 1.25” (H).
Related Part Numbers
- P3LP-1.5 SE - LP1.5 with 10”(H) x 9”(W) x 4.5”(D) enclosure
- P3LP-1.5XSE - LP1.5 with 10”(H) x 9”(W) x 4.5”(D) enclosure and 16.5VAC 50VA plug-in transformer
P3LP-1.5 Spec Sheet